REGO, ROOM, and RAFFLE sales are OPEN!!!
Las Vegas HHH (Viva Las Vegas!) Presents a 15 year celebration of our Las Vegas Red Dress Run! By the powers of G. Hashby we will have a rip roaring good time! Don't let prohibition get you down we will have plenty of libations to go around.
Your rego buys you:
Entry to the Friday Costume Ball THEME: The Great Hashby!
2 trails with beer checks
1 dinner on Saturday night
Event Gimmie (First 300 to rego will be guaranteed a gimmie)
BEER at the venue
Warm fuzzies knowing you are helping our beneficiary charity SafeNest
Hash Hotel is SOLD OUT! We do have an over flow hotel, the Palace Station, it is within walking distance of our Venue.
Booking details can be found here: https://rdr.lasvegashhh.com/hotel/
• Prices listed at end
• Room must be purchased with a Rego
• Full room payment is due up front
• Only 2 room keys per room
• Room rates include paypal fees
• Transfers will be managed through LVRDR MM, use the website to email if changes are needed
• Raffle list will be in a separate post, 4 raffle tickets will get you a free patch.
• Can I book a room for Thursday before LVRDR or Sunday after LVRDR? – Yes, we have reserved 18 rooms with a group rate for Thursday 10/18 and Sunday 10/21
• Can I book now? – YES
• How do I give more money towards your charity? Purchase Raffle tickets $10 in raffle tickets gets you a free patch
• How much is parking? Valet only parking is included, however it is suggested you provide a TIP to the valet.
• Also, what is cancellation policy on hotel? Sales are final, privately sell Rego and room and LVRDR transfers will be handled through email.
3rd Tier $89 (with paypal fees $91.26) until we overflow the hotel or reach 350
1st Tier SOLD OUT — $69 (with paypal fees $70.82) very limited quantity act fast!
2nd Tier SOLD OUT — $79 (with paypal fees $81.04) less limited quantity
Raffle ticket Prices:
One (1) Ticket $3
**just the tip — buy four (4) tickets for $10 & get a Free patch!!!
If you are unable to make it to RDR, please sell your rego privately and then EMAIL the transfer details. There is a transfer link at the very bottom of the registration page which says to send detail to SKP2. You can also email that information to [email protected]
No transfers will be performed through messenger.